Mini Background Frame Production
01 Dec 1998
We want to produce on the order of 100 background frames with the new PEP-II geometry and new TURTLE rays. These will be used to verify the new DCH code in which the 5MeV cut has been removed. We also want to test the scaling between x1 and x10, so we
should produce ~50 1nTorr for 10usec frames and ~50 1nTorr for 100usec frames.
- Release 7.7.x : includes latest beamline plus fix for better tracking through beamline magnetic fields.
- structure bpuse needs use_bkgd=1
- ~60K HER events and ~20K LER events currently available (~0.07evts/xing).
- Initial hit position (along beamline) from TURTLE and BBSIM not in perfect agreement, under study. Not important for above purposes, but will be solved before final reality check production.
When? Where? Who?
- When? Can be started now.
Last modified: Tue Dec 1 08:37:56 PST 1998